Friday, October 8, 2010

week 1 EOC: My voice


Since the day I took my first picture photography as been apart of my life, and since then I knew I wanted to be a photographer. I can honestly say its part of my life and I love everything about it. People say that a picture or photo is worth a thousand words. Well I want to make pictures and photos worth a thousand emotions. Photos can be used to tell stories of our past, present, and future.  And with every photo a photographer takes he tells one of these stories. The viewer can use that image to learn from or just look at for pleasure.  Its amazing how photography can evoke those different types of emotion, interpretation, and beauty.  I have worked in different fields of photography from outdoor landscapes to in studio shoots, from shooting big and small, and every size in between objects, and taking photos of kids to adults. I have also had some experience working with different types of photography equipment. As much fun goes into setting up for a shoot, there is also the editing work that should be accounted for.  I spend most of my days and nights editing photos I have taken. Editing can be fun, and then it can be hell. But in the end of the day I know I have created something special and beautiful. I would to one day be able to sell my work to every person in the world. So then people can experience something beautiful that has been apart of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment